Video from our second presentation in the series from Thursday, November 11, 2021
My (Painful) Journey to Orthodoxy
Please join us in person for the third in a six-part public lecture series on the Orthodox Christian faith at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at the church (18046 Chillicothe Rd, Bainbridge, OH 44023). The event will also be livestreamed on the parish's Facebook page.
Topics in the series:
- October 14, 2021: Introduction to Orthodox Christianity - part 1 (video)
- November 11, 2021: My (Painful) Journey to Orthodoxy (video)
- January 13, 2022: Introduction to Orthodox Christianity - part 2
- February 10, 2022: The Jewish Roots of Orthodox Christian Worship
- March 3, 2022: Roman Catholicism & Orthodox Christianity: What are the Differences?
- June 9, 2022: Let's Get Real: Orthodox Mysticism & Mystical Theology
Each lecture is self-contained. All presentations will be done by parishioner Randy Verbrugge.
Services at St. Luke
- No limits on attendance.
- Masks required at all times while within the building.
All services at 18046 Chillicothe Rd/Hwy 306 in Bainbridge, OH, 44023.
SERVICES ARE ALSO STREAMED ONLINE AT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THE FAITHFUL.
Regular Service Times:
St. Luke is a pan-Orthodox parish serving the wider Bainbridge, Solon and Chagrin Fall areas. All services are in English.
Mail Us At:
P.O. Box 173
Have you been looking for...