St. Luke the Evangelist has partnered with Tithe.ly to provide an online giving option.
One-time and recurring gifts can be made by clicking the "Give" button below. After clicking the "Give" button below, you will be prompted to:
- provide a gift amount
- select a fund (general, facilities/building, special, etc.) from the "To:" pulldown menu
- provide your name and email address
- provide a credit/debit card number bank account information
Once you send your gift, a receipt will be automatically emailed to you. Your gift will include a processing fee (2.9% + .30 for credit/debit cards. 1% + .30 for bank account transactions.
There is also the option for setting up a Tithe.ly account by checking "Remember Me" and providing a password and PIN number. A Tithe.ly account allows you to manage your statements, giving information, etc., through the Tithe.ly web site.
Mobile giving is also possible using the Tithe.ly app on your smartphone.
- Since this is your first time giving with Tithe.ly, you will be prompted to create an account that you can use for all future gifts.
- The first time you will also need to add your credit/debit card or ACH/banking info.
- There are processing fees (2.9% + .30 for each credit/debit transaction, 1% + .30 for each bank transaction) that will be included when you give.
- Once your account has been created you won’t need to enter your personal or payment information. Just enter your PIN and give!
- A reminder you have the ability to set your gift up as recurring.