St. Luke the Evangelist has partnered with Tithe.ly to provide an online giving option.
One-time and recurring gifts can be made by clicking the "Give" button below. After clicking the "Give" button below, you will be prompted to:
- provide a gift amount
- select a fund (general, facilities/building, special, etc.) from the "To:" pulldown menu
- provide your name and email address
- provide a credit/debit card number bank account information
Once you send your gift, a receipt will be automatically emailed to you. Your gift will include a processing fee (2.75% + .30 for credit/debit cards. 1% + .30 for bank account transactions.
There is also the option for setting up a Tithe.ly account by checking "Remember Me" and providing a password and PIN number. A Tithe.ly account allows you to manage your statements, giving information, etc., through the Tithe.ly web site.
Mobile giving is also possible using the Tithe.ly app on your smartphone.
Download the Tithe.ly App from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android). Once you've downloaded the app, (1) select your church and (2) follow these steps:
- Since this is your first time giving with Tithe.ly, you will be prompted to create an account that you can use for all future gifts.
- The first time you will also need to add your credit/debit card or ACH/banking info.
- There are processing fees (2.9% + .30 for each credit/debit transaction, 1% + .30 for each bank transaction) that will be included when you give.
- Once your account has been created you won’t need to enter your personal or payment information. Just enter your PIN and give!
- A reminder you have the ability to set your gift up as recurring.